Staying organized is next to impossible when you don’t have the space you need. If your growing family, booming business, or downsized home has you feeling a little cramped, StorageNow USA can help. Choose from a variety of sizes; at StorageNow USA you’ll find the perfect unit for storing those toys you plan on passing down to your grandkids or the monster shipment of business inventory you just signed for.
Below are some Storage Tips to consider:
- Place pallets, tarps or plastic sheets on the floor of your unit before storing any items. Allow for proper ventilation by not packing items right up against the walls.
- Leave access space at the front of your unit, and keep your frequently used items where you can easily reach them.
- Stacking uniform sized boxes helps maximize your available space.
Don’t stack higher than you can comfortably reach.
- Store high value items toward the back of your storage unit in unmarked boxes.
- Protect furniture, including mattresses and box springs, with plastic covers and stand on end.
- Wipe metal items such as bicycles or tools with a slightly oily rag to protect against rusting.
- Never use your storage unit for items such as live animals, perishables, explosives or flammable liquid and fuels.
- Don’t store food items that are not sealed in glass or metal containers.
- Take precautions against theft and damage by using a quality lock on your storage unit.
- Don’t store paint or oil rags.